This product is currently sold out.
- What it is
- Why we love it…
- How to use
Buff away dead skin cells for radiant resurfacing. This exfoliating treatment smoothes and polishes skin and can be used for a quick shower buffer or left on as an exfoliating mask. Made with clean ingredients, it is dermatologically and gynecologically tested, and is gentle enough to use post hair removal.
- In a clinical trial:
- 100% agreed skin feels softer after use.
- 100% agreed skin feels smooth after use.
- 100% agreed the product effectively eliminates impurities.
It is Clean: No Petrochemicals, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Chemical Additives, No Toxins, No Preservatives, No Synthetic Fragrances.
Well, knowing that you are taking care the best care of yourself is an act of self love and one of the most empowering actions you can do for yourself. And we mean every inch of ourselves.
For everywhere hair meets skin. In the shower, apply in a circular motion onto damp skin. To use as a mask, let sit for up to 10 minutes. Gently massage before rinsing off. For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In rare instances of irritation, discontinue use.
- Jojoba beads are an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic microbeads, and gently unclog follicles to prevent ingrowns and excess sebum.
- Glycolic and lactic acids work as powerful AHAs to remove dead skin cells, make pores appear smaller, and even out skin tone.
Aqua, Aqua (and) Glycolic Acid (And) Lactic Acid (and) Sodium Magnesium Silicate (and) Citric Acid (and) Xanthan Gum, Bromelain, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Beads), Maltodextrin (and) Lipase (And) Subtilisin, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Jojoba Esters (Beads), Papain, Linalool, D-Limonene, Geraniol.